Sunday 25 February 2018

Mad Workings in the House

Hello fellow Witches! I've been working madly in the House and have a few updates to share. I was going to share my Bone Soup page and also my Bone Moon page, but I missed that opportunity.

Moving forward though.

I added some pics to my Lupercalia Chocolates page. I also added more depth to the recipe! They turned out way better this year than last year! They look more like truffles now and definitely picture worthy ;)

I have been working through and completed my Palmistry course for the School of Witchery. I've included the link in case any of you feel interested in checking out the School's site. With the Palmistry course I chose to create my own Hand and I have also decided to do a drawing of it for my wall space with more definitions of the symbols.


I've been working through the book Warrior Goddess Training and its Companion Workbook. I've completed the first Lesson. This book is apart of my Wolf Woman Transformation which I have mostly kept underwrap. I am unsure at this point of the transformation if I will share fully what I am doing or just share a little and keep most of it close. The first Lesson that I completed is called "Commit to You". I've shared a picture below ;)


I've also been working on my Wolf Woman necklace and bracelet set. I managed to gather most of the materials for them!

There is also a new addition to my site! I have added a little link in the top right corner of my site where you can sign up for getting a quick little email notification for when I update my site! That way it saves you from constantly coming back to see if I have added anything new...although you are more than welcome to do that too ;)

Last, but not least, I have created a Vero account. You can find me under Tokuni. Currently I can not share the link to my name as the option is not available yet. But I will try and figure out a way around that ;) I have been able to share it on my instagram though.

What is happening currently in the House:
~ I am gathering for a spell for March's Grow Moon!! This will be my first big spell since the closing of my coven. I finally feel like I am ready for the workings! I will be sharing the spell once I have completed it. This spell will include a few updates: a new Diety, candles, the spell, the moon etc
~ Working through Lesson two of WGT
~ Beginning a new course from the SoW
~ Finishing up my WW necklace and bracelet set
~ Two new art pieces
~ More additions to March's Grow Moon including a recipe and craft ;)
~ And of course adding to my Book

My hope is to do a partial update before March's full moon and the rest of the update after the full moon. So just click on that link in the top corner for an update notification.

Peace and Love
The Bone Witch

No comments:

Post a Comment