Sunday 4 February 2018

Awaken


Can you feel it? Gaia is being brought back to life from the Sun's Energy. He is staying up later and waking earlier. Just as it is the Sun and Gaia's time to start the early stages of awakening it is time for us to awaken. Imbolc has just passed and the Wolf Moon is Waning. Lupercalia is coming upon us.

Now more than ever I miss the sense of community that I had with my sister from The Black Hat Society. I am extremely leery of getting immersed into a coven again, so I am just pushing through and trying to fulfill the void I feel by myself.

This month I have finished a few online workings through the School of Witchery. Been keeping up to date with one of my favourite authors youtube channel, Nicole Canfield. I just recently discovered she has a website as well, so it's been fascinating catching up on reading her witchery articles. I've been slowly making my way through the book "The Witches of New York" by Ami McKay . I have found the read so full of useful information. My book is full of ribbons and underlined sections that I want to research and check up on, but it's been making me slow going and I'm getting behind on my book list. You can check me out on Goodreads too.

Sadly the Universe was not in line with me changing my site name. I had to go back to the Bone Witch as all my links on my pages disconnected and would no longer work. I guess Bone Witch just suits me more ;) I've completely dropped Moth now. With all it's painful links to past covens I have outgrown it.

Some updates and some pages that you find interesting at this time of year:

Wolf Moon
Imbolc
Cleopatra's Milk Bath
Lupercalia Chocolate Blend

Things that I am currently working on in the House:

Conquering my nerves and adding to my BOOK. I am so scared to mess it up that I have only done a few pages in it.
Working on a Palmistry course and creating a palmistry hand out of clay
Creating a Wolf transformation necklace
Working through Warrior Goddess Training by Heatherash Amara
Gathering for Lupercalia

I'll have another update in February. Until then:

Peace and Love
Tokuni






No comments:

Post a Comment