Sunday 16 July 2017

Kitchen Magic

Making the mundane magikal is so important to keeping my sanity as I am a stay at home mom. Cleaning everyday can get to be so tiresome without a little zest to it. As I am sure it is with anybody cleaning everyday. I have designed a new Page for House Witchery. A place for making the mundane magikal.
Here are the new updates! Some are some oldies, just revamped ;)

Citrus Cleaner
Abundance Jar
Sinks & Drains Magick
Kitchen Deities
Flowers
Mushroom Witch
Kitchen Altar

Yesterday I worked out an itinerary for my week. I've included: Infusions, Candle Mold Making, my Jordan Clock, some new blog pages for House Witchery, Black Mirror Scrying and making and creating a new Book Of Shadows.

Up today on my Itinerary is: Candle Mold making, Printing off two more pics for the clock, forming back pieces for the pics, hopefully being able to attach the last bits to the clock (depends on if the pics are ready or not) and hunting down the perfect mirror!!

Today our Moon is in its Last Quarter phase and in Aries until 8:18 tonight where it shall then be in VOID.

Peace and Love
The Bone Witch

No comments:

Post a Comment