Friday 28 July 2017

Wolves, Fae and Updates!

Today the Moon is waxing and in the sign of Libra! This means it is the perfect time to find some balance in your life. I manage my life by my itinerary and lists!!

As you know for the past few weeks I have been working on a selection of new updates. They are all ready to be shared!! I've decided to share them one day at a time so as not to overwhelm everyone!

Day One:
The first is a fun project that I have been working on:
Jordan Family Clock

Day Two:
I've had this saved for awhile now so it's nice to finally share! There is a new section called "A Witch's Garden" and this will consist of the herbs/plants/garden stuff that we use here in the House.

So first up is the very important:
Nettle Infusion

I have also added the Infusion How To in my "House Witchery Section". So there are two updates today!!

Day Three!
Rose Petal Cookies

Day Four!
Two updates today as they go together ;)

Crystallized Flowers
Nanaimo Bars with Pansies

Day Five!!
This one was so much fun to make. Try it out, it's super easy. This update will be updated in the future as I am sharing with you my first go at this type of candle making and it still needs a few tweeks.

Taper Candles & Molds

Day Six
Lots of updates to this one. So many that I put off my other update for tomorrow. These updates below are all for Lughnasa!!

Lughnasa
Apple Cider
Kitchen Spoons
Harvest Corn Dolls
Demeter

Day Seven!!!
Three more updates today and they all work together! These will be my last updates for this post.

Casting a Circle
Element Altars
Evoking the Elements

Hope you enjoy the these updates ;)

Some more new happenings in the House of the Bone Witch. Yesterday I was blessed with my new tattoo, a custom designed Wolf Tribal Mandala!! from Britt at the Bella Rose Tattoo Studio. The wolf is my spirit animal (Which I will go more into at a later date ;) )



I've started the beginnings of my Lughnasa Altar!! Well literally one thing, but even just this one addition and I'm getting super stoked for the fall. Here it is:

A Pumpkin Faery Home


Some big news: I've retired my pentacle necklace. I will no longer be wearing the star for protection. Just too many connections to the covens. I have, however, invested in a new necklace that embraces my inner wild woman. I will share when she comes in ;)

I'm putting work into my new itinerary plans which will include: a Black Scrying Mirror (Still in the works, as I posted this in my last itinerary), Lughnasa Altar, Pentacle Earrings, Hand stitched Book of Shadows, A Baba Yaga Painting, A new beginnings spell, Canning List... and I'm still brainstorming ;)

Anyway thats all for now!

Peace and Love
The Bone Witch
Hag

No comments:

Post a Comment