Friday 14 July 2017

Forwards

Oh my, so much has happened since my last post. So much. I do have a few updates to my site, nowhere near what I had wanted with my last posting. The Akasha Spell fell through the cracks as my coven sister bailed on me. I could kinda feel her drifting the last few times we met, so it did not come as a complete surprise, but it was also... a surprise. I had hopes that perhaps she would contact me in the previous months as I left the ball in her court, but sadly she didn't. So it's taken me a bit, but I am moving forward. Not going to lie I've been running through alot of emotions about the whole thing. I am sad and upset, but when someone pulls away from me I am not going to force them to stay or try to convince them otherwise. I was very honest, very open and vulnerable and I guess it was just not enough or perhaps too much. I do take half the blame as I was unwilling to push and ask why. With sadness in my heart I move forward.

Forward:

This week I have been working on catching up with adding some things to my site.

Beltane
Backyard Altar
Wood Nymphs
Protection Star
Lavender Tea Bread
Citrus Cleaner
Wind Moon 

In the past few months I have been doing smaller witchy things. I have been making the mundane magikal in my kitchen and my backyard! It's been so much fun! I am learning how to cook with flowers!! And what magick it brings to the home! Please take the time to check out my new pages! Bring the magick into your own home!

This month Raven, my familiar, turns 13!! Thirteen! I've had him since he was a baby. I got him from the SPCA and they found him in the middle of traffic downtown in the city. He bit the person that picked him up and saved him haha! He used to be so feisty as a kitten, he would attack everyone but me. As he grew older he mellowed quite a bit. I used to take him everywhere in my giant purse. He would ride on the dash of my truck. He used to lay in the middle of my circle within my altar. He now spends his days in his retirement home at my Parents. I could not keep him in the house anymore as he poops and pees everywhere and I have a toddler rolling around on the floor. So my parents offered to take him and care for him in his old age. So grateful. They feed him and care for him better than I did!! Which is saying alot! When I went out to see him last weekend he didn't look so good. His fur is of course shedding at this time, but he has lost alot of weight. His once black fur is going a cinnamon brown. We'll see what tomorrow brings.


It's that time of year again!! If you haven't already you should be out gathering the last of the Alberta Roses!! They not only work great for spells and Divination tea, but they also work great in baking! Which I will be giving a go at in the next few days!


Bones and I went on a weekend getaway and I managed to find some more dragons beard, lichen and roses!



So that's the updates for now! I am currently working on my own itinerary for the coming weeks. Some things that will be included are: homemade floor wash, candle molds, infusions, crystallized pansies and new flower recipes, a magikal family clock, a new book of shadows and palmistry! And these will all of course be added to my site! Any questions feel free to comment or email me!

flower.hippy@hotmail.com

Peace and Love
The Bone Witch
Hag

No comments:

Post a Comment