Saturday 12 January 2019

The Calm before the Storm

Afternoon Witches,

On this calm Saturday I added a little bit to my site. There is a fun new section to the right called Spell-a-Week. There I will be posting some smalls spells that you can try out on your own at anytime. Two are already posted Road Opening and Supportive Fertility

I've also added Sun Energy to my Extra Lore section. READ it!! I love it so much. It will help so much with understanding your own energy levels throughout the day.


Almost finished with my Imbolc borders! I've got a super busy week coming up. I've got to get onto my second set of movie masks to create for my Movie Collection for my show in May. Each week I create four more masks for the collection ( a total of around 38!!) If you wanted to check out what I am talking about check out my artist site The Imaginarium. I explain it more on there ;) Plus I am trying to finish Imbolc in my Book this week as well!

Anyway Laters.

Bone to Bone
Blood to Blood
The Bone Witch

No comments:

Post a Comment