Friday 25 January 2019

Moving through the madness


Finished adding Imbolc to my Book. Some great info, recipes and crafts that I can not wait to try out for next week! Most I have already done before, but some new ones that I will be adding to the House will be going into the recipes section. I can not believe how much my spirits towards of Imbolc have changed since last year and creating my Book and adding Imbolc into it has helped immensely! It is so nice to have something to look forward too so soon after Yule. 

On that note though, I've been having a pretty shitty week dealing with some stress... so what does a witch do? .... She casts a spell on you (no not on you, but it rhymes and sounds good!) She casts a spell and put some shit into motion ;) Check out: the Spell-a-Day for how to deal with stress and move forward. 

I've been busy making masks this week, watching the new Charmed with the witch down the street and trying to get out of this funk I've got myself into. 
New Imbolc page update for next week and a new Spell-a-Day as well.

Bone to Bone
Blood to Blood
The Bone Witch

No comments:

Post a Comment