Sunday 29 April 2018

Sunday Morning with a dash of chocolate

So here is what has been going on in the House since I last posted!

These are the two projects that I was working on. I created this funky Coffin Bathtub Tray (I seen the original idea on instagram). Bones cut the shape, I woodburn the designs into the wood and then stained it black. On the back of the tray is a lip to prevent it from accidently slipping into the tub. It works beautifully. A bit dark. Next time I will go grey.

 


With the leftover triangle pieces I created some Altar additions for Ostara, Beltane and Litha. Woodburned the designs and than painted them ;) I just could not toss the triangles.

 

So my secret project was making my very own Clothing Spray for myself. My oils came in so I decided to try my hand at it. Frankincense, Myrrh, Patchouli and Cardamon. All of the scents turned out except for with Myrrh. The 100% pure essential oil is quite thick so it is hard to mix up with Witch Hazel base. Check out this link for the Clothing Spray for the guide.

I created a new section for any newbie Witches out there or Witches that just need a boost on where to start their magickal journey. You can find it over on the First Flight section First Flight Guide. I will be adding more info to this section that I think is super important for it. It is in it's new stages so bare with me.

There is a new recipe up! Sunday Morning's Tipsy Chocolate Cake with Raspberry Sauce. It is our Sunday morning breakfast tradition now! It is by far the best chocolate cake I have ever had! The kids love waking up to the scent of a chocolate cake baking. Magick flowing through the air in the kitchen awakening everyone with a smile. You can't get a better morning than that.

April's Full Moon is today. If you need a guide to help plan out your spellwork for tonight check out this page: Wind Moon My daughter is showing huge interest in all things witchery so we are going to work a small spell tonight. Something light. I'm not sure what yet.

Also, just a heads up that the darn "Follow by email" option is not working properly so I deleted it. Still searching for another idea on that. So I will keep you posted.

We are busy getting ready for Matta Fest this week and in honour of Beltane I got my very first dreads braided in!! I love them so much and the braids should last around four weeks or so. It's so exciting to try something new. Been wanting them for ages. They took FOUR hours to braid it, but so very worth it.

 


That's all for now!

Peace and Love
The Bone Witch

No comments:

Post a Comment