Monday 21 August 2017

Dark Moon

Dark Moon, Solar Eclipse, Retrograde.... see you on the other side of all this madness!

It's a New Moon tonight. Leo this morning, Void this early afternoon and then out comes Virgo later this afternoon. I am feeling out of sorts within all this universal chaos. Highs and Lows coming at me in the most unexpected moments. I am trying to hold strong. Stay grounded. Pushing myself to craft, to continue on. Sometimes crashing, sometimes standing.

New to my House this week:

Black Salt
~ This was such a night. Bones and I working together after such a rough few weeks. Connection. Magick at it's most powerful. Blackened fingers, green fire and the unfortunate death of a wild animal.

Midnight Witching Hour
~ Some extra lore on the most powerful time for a Witch's Magick

Black Mirror
~ A fun new craft of a witchery tool

Mirror Scrying
~ Divination at it's finest. Practice makes perfect.

More to come:
Baba Yaga
Spirit Animals
Book of Shadows (Part 1)


Peace and Love
The Bone Witch

No comments:

Post a Comment