Wednesday 5 April 2017

Wednesday


Many updates to House of the Bone Witch. Much has been happening in all this silence. Spring has arrived and with that I am dealing with Spring Cleaning, Ostara, Birthdays, a new Spell with my coven, many doctor appointments for my youngest and dealing with church in a public school (yuck).
My coven and I just wrapped up a month long spell with working with the Hag. It has been quite the spell with alot of intense energy. This past week our spell came to a close and the Hag gifted us. It was unexpected (which was silly) and hard truths were learned by us both that are just too personal to post at this time for myself.

That being said here are the Updates!

Crow Moon
Ostara Projects
Invocation of the Hag
Calling out the Hag
Hag Offerings
Hag Altar
Cleansing Bath
Divination Tea

Peace and Love
The Bone Witch

No comments:

Post a Comment