Saturday 11 June 2016

Rainy Days

It's a Saturday and it's been raining for what seems like forever. I am loving it. I am very grateful that I got some gathering done the week before, as well as my yardwork finished before the rain set in.





I was able to gather Alberta Roses, Honeysuckle, Dandelions and Bluebells. Below is some information on them from my Book Of Shadows. Please, please PLEASE remember that Bluebells are TOXIC and are NOT to be used with my scented candles craft or to be ingested!





Some new updates to the blog! There are two new Spell additions, check out the links for more info: Witches Ladder and Honouring the Rain Spirits. Also there is a new Litha's Craft page that I have started. How to make Faerie Lanterns for your backyard is in there and I will update it as I go with more crafts!

Peace and Love
The Bone Witch

No comments:

Post a Comment